Business Relationship Manager
The Job holder will be responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with clients.
company's customer relationship management (CRM) system.
· Relate to clients on company's product and services.
· Identify potential new markets and opportunities to guide sales teams.
· Review and implement company processes to ensure that clients get maximum satisfaction from their orders.
- To ensure clients' satisfaction while maintaining organization's standards.
· To handle client's complaints and escalations well using a sympathetic, yet formal process.
· To ensure communication with required departments and units in order to maximize client's experiences.
· Carry out customers’ satisfaction surveys and make recommendations on improvements.
· Set up meetings with prospective clients to understand the type of products they want and or make personalized suggestions
· Negotiate offers, payment plans and delivery timelines to win customer’s business
Education and Experience
- 5 years experience in Business relationship at managerial level.
- Experience in Furniture and construction equipment field required.
- Qualifications in Business, Marketing, Sales etc.
Required Competencies, knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent analytical, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate independent work initiatives, sound judgement, diplomacy etc.
- Excellent computer skills with full word, excel and CRM software.
What's great in the job?
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Inventory, Project Mgt, etc.
- High commissions for good performers